Sunday, May 16, 2010

Katie

We are just finishing up with baseball season. Katie did coach-pitch this year. She loves her coach. It has been a great experience for her. She has even earned a couple of bucks for catching pop flies. Here she is getting ready to play catcher - her coach is helping her put the gear on. Katie is a pretty good hitter. I think there was only a few times that she did not actually hit the ball. She had three of her friends on her team. They were the only girls!
Yes, she is posing. This is her "catching pop flies" pose.


Isn't she gorgeous?

Yo, yo, yo. Whazup?

You talkin' to me?







5 comments:

Cothran Family said...

Cute steph! That girl is so grown up! and did I tell ya that I LOVE that you are bloggin? WAHOOOO~

The Days of your Life said...

YEAH! Keep it up! We love to see pic of the cousins and hear how you are doing!
Keep it up!

Chuckleheads said...

YES! She is gorgeous. And what a little player. She hit the ball way better than I did that night playing ball in the park! :)

The Hansen Family said...

Oh my cute. LOVE HER. Keep blogging! We can't get enough!

Becca said...

Yeah for the blog!!! We miss knowing what's going on with the Johnson family. Lizzie's essay was awesome! Katie is getting so beautiful and grown up. pictures first then words... It's been two years and I'm still learning how to do it. love you!