Saturday, April 2, 2011

Two Surprises for Grama Annie

We took yet another trip - this time to see Grama Annie. We told her that we had two surprises for her. The trip took an hour longer than we expected but we were very happy to finally arrive at Grama Annie's house! This is us with big smiles after 11 hours riding in a car. (In case you were wondering, Johnnie is taking the picture.)







SURPRISE #1














Yes, after 6 years and 8 months Ray was released as Bishop! Yahoo!










SURPRISE #2

















Yes, that is an ultrasound picture and yes, it is on a pink ribbon.

WE ARE HAVING A BABY AND IT IS A GIRL!!!
EDD - 9/1/11


The best part is we got Grama Annie's reaction on video!

4 comments:

tens said...

i can't believe the skill that was involved behind the publishing of this post. i was in suspense the whole time, thanks to the awesome spacing. oh and at the end, i totally thought it was gonna be a boy. but alas, my reasoning was off.
regardless, i'm way happy for you! congrats!!
love ya sis :)

The Days of your Life said...

I'm calling you as soon as the girls are asleep! Congratulations! And Ray! Wow! We love you guys!

Chuckleheads said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! I just burst into tears! I'm so excited for you guys! First...yay Ray for being released! And second...EEEEEEEEEEK! I get to be an auntie again.

I am THRILLED!!!! Congratulations...I'm just going to go blubber for awhile.

charisse mask said...

Wahoo!!! I am so excited that you get to have Ray around more now and I'm giddy about a new baby girl in the family!!! So happy for you guys! Love ya tons!